Google
 

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

First Blog Day

Hello, how is everyone? Well this is my first time to ever use a blog (other than a few random ones on myspace) so everyone go easy on me. I thought I'd just start posting some stuff I'd either been thinking about or just some random thoughts going in and out of this crazy head of mine. They aren't always crazy, just most of the time :)

Today was a good day all in all. I stayed up till about 3 in the morning typing a essay for my comp II class. Of course that was really my fault because Payback was on TBS and it was hard to keep my concentration on the paper while Mel Gibson was kill all the bad guys, lol. All I had to do other than that was turn it in today, so I didn't really do that much. That's one reason it was a good day. I got some Burger King for lunch and came home afterwards. Oh yeah, my dad finally helped me find the motorcycle battery charger we bought so I was able to charge it up and ride my motorcycle to work for our meeting today. Once a month we have a employee appreciation night where we go over what we need to work on, what we did right, get prizes, and play games for awhile at work. Its usually pretty fun. I also kinda had a second hidden agenda by taking my bike to the meeting. Well, first you probably need to know that there is a girl that I work with that I sorta have a crush on. Its not a secret anymore anyways. Basically, I asked her on a date and long story short, it never really worked out. I'll post about all that another time, I promise. Dang, where was I...ah yeah, the meeting. I told her a long time ago that she had to come ride with me sometime. She said she would, so I'm still waiting on that day. Thought today could be that day, but she had to leave right after the meeting. She told me why, but I can't recall for some reason. Usually I remember things she says...but oh well. I stayed around for a little while and played games with some of the other employees there. I should probably explain about that too. I've been working there for over two years now, so I consider everyone there my friend. So from now on I'll just refer to them as that. I rode around a little while before I came home, but that was about it. Just another day in the life of me, lol.

I think I'll try to do this as my daily (or at least semi-daily) routine for awhile now. I'll post some kind of introduction then describe my day and at the end post any random or profound thoughts. Of course I won't limit myself to just one post a day if I feel like adding something else but hopefully that will be my plan. Just thought I'd spell this out for any of you reading this. I'm sure not many, if any, people will read this, but I like to think some might :)

So, random thoughts of the day...or the last few seconds. Oh, I know one. Has anyone seen that new Skittles commercial? The one were the Indian looking guy trades a bag of Skittles for the singins rabbit? I LOVE that commercial, lol. Its great! The rabbit even bites the guy at the end, lol. Couldn't make a better commercial than that. Sigh...so funny. Hmm...trying to think of something else, but it seems to no avail. I had hoped this par would be the largest section of my blog. Ah well, I guess I have plenty of time to get everything down. If you wanted to know what I'm doing at the moment, I'm watching some anime show on Adult Swim. I'm not sure what its called, but it's actually not a bad show. I've watched bits and pieces of it the last three nights, and normally I'm not that big on anime but this one is definately interesting. Wow, one of the characters just said the word 'interesting' the same second I typed it, lol. That was funny. This show and Inyu Yasha are about the only two anime shows that I kinda like. Although I did watch Afro Samurai the other night and it wasn't bad. Oh well, just thought I'd put that in here. I think I've run out of ideas for the moment so I guess I'll go ahead and end this blog. Thanks for stickin with me for this long! Peace.

No comments: